1. K.H. Jeong and N. Ghalichechian, “3D-Printed 4-Zone Ka-band Fresnel Lens: Design, Fabrication, and Measurement”, IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, accepted for publication, August, 2019.
2. S. Shah, B. Ghassemiparvin, and N. Ghalichechian, “Robust Spin Coating Deposition Process for Paraffin Phase-Change Films”, Microelectronic Engineering(accepted for publication), 2019.
3. J. Eichenberger, E. Yetisir and N. Ghalichechian, "High-Gain Antipodal Vivaldi Antenna With Pseudoelement and Notched Tapered Slot Operating at (2.5 to 57) GHz," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 67, no. 7, pp. 4357-4366, July 2019, 10.1109/TAP.2019.2906008
4. E. Yetisir, J. Li and N. Ghalichechian, "UWB dual-polarised dipole array with dielectric and FSS superstrate and 65° scanning," in IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 313-321, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-map.2018.5626 [Authors' copy]
5. B. Ghassemiparvin and N. Ghalichechian, “Complex Permittivity Measurement of Paraffin Phase-Change Material at 26 GHz-1.1 THz Using Time Domain Spectroscopy", Journal of Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10762-018-0556-5 [Authors' copy]
6. E. Yetisir, N. Ghalichechian and J. L. Volakis, "Ultrawideband Array With 70° Scanning Using FSS Superstrate," in IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 64, no. 10, pp. 4256-4265, Oct. 2016. 10.1109/TAP.2016.2594817
7. V. Sanphuang; N. Ghalichechian; N. K. Nahar; J. L. Volakis, "Reconfigurable THz Filters Using Phase-Change Material and Integrated Heater," inIEEE Transactions on Terahertz Science and Technology , vol. 6, no.4, pp.583-591, 2016 10.1109/TTHZ.2016.2560175
8. V. Sanphuang, N. Ghalichechian, N. Nahar, J. Volakis, “Equivalent Circuit for VO2 Phase Change Material Film in Reconfigurable Frequency Selective Surfaces,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 107, p.253106, 2015, http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4938468
9. N. Ghalichechian and K. Sertel, “Permittivity and Loss Characterization of SU-8 Films for mmW and Terahertz Applications,” IEEE Antennas and Propagation Letters, vol.14, pp.723, 726, 2015, http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/LAWP.2014.2380813
10. M.I. Beyaz, M. McCarthy, N. Ghalichechian, and R. Ghodssi, “Closed-loop control of a long-range micropositioner using integrated photodiode sensors,” Sensors and Actuators A, vol. 151, pp. 187-194, February 2009, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.sna.2009.02.020
11. N. Ghalichechian, A. Modafe, M.I. Beyaz, and R. Ghodssi, “Design, Fabrication, and Characterization of a Rotary Micromotor Supported on Microball Bearings,” IEEE Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, vol. 17, no 3, pp. 632- 642, June 2008,http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/jmems.2008.916346
12. N. Ghalichechian, A. Modafe, J. H. Lang, and R. Ghodssi, “Dynamic Characterization of a Linear Electrostatic Micromotor Supported on Microball Bearings,” Sensors and Actuators A, vol. 136 (2), pp. 416-503, May 2007, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.sna.2006.08.019
13. Modafe, N. Ghalichechian, A. Frey, J. H. Lang, and R. Ghodssi, "Microball-Bearing-Supported Electrostatic Micromachines with Polymer Dielectric Films for Electromechanical Power Conversion," Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 16, pp. S182-S190, September 2006, http://dx.doi.org/10.1088/0960-1317/16/9/s03
14. Modafe, N. Ghalichechian, M. Powers, M. Khbeis, and R. Ghodssi, "Embedded Benzocyclobutene in Silicon (EBiS): An Integrated Fabrication Process for Electrical and Thermal Isolation in MEMS," Microelectronic Engineering, vol. 82, pp. 154, August 2005, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.mee.2005.07.005
15. N. Ghalichechian, A. Modafe, R. Ghodssi, P. Lazzeri, R. Micheli, and M. Anderle, "Integration of Benzocyclobutene Polymers and Silicon Micromachined Structures Using Anisotropic Wet Etching," Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology (JVST) B, vol. 22, pp. 2439-2447, September 2004, http://dx.doi.org/10.1116/1.1787519
16. Modafe, N. Ghalichechian, B. Kleber and R. Ghodssi, "Electrical Characterization of Benzocyclobutene Polymers for Electric Micromachines,"IEEE Transactions on Device and Materials Reliability, vol.4, pp. 495-508, September 2004, http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/tdmr.2004.830289